Helpful Tips Before You Begin Your Submission:
- To submit an abstract, you will need to log in with an ASCO.org account. If you are not an ASCO member, you can create a guest account. The person submitting the abstract is not required to be an author on the abstract and will be able to select the first/presenting author on the designated step.
- Submitters will be automatically assigned an abstract control number once they complete the Title step in the submitter.
- Abstracts may be viewed and modified at any time between submission and the deadline (Tuesday, February 14, 2023 at 11:59 PM ET), by the designated submitter or the first author. Your ASCO username and password are required to log in and edit the submission.
- All authors' conflict of interest disclosure information is required to complete a submission. To do so:
- Distribute the Coauthor Disclosure Form to all coauthors, collect responses, and the submitter will manually enter them at the COI Disclosure step. It is recommended to collect this information before starting the abstract submission.
- Authors can submit their disclosure electronically through the ASCO Disclosure Management System. If an author has provided their disclosure through the system already, the information will automatically populate across all of their submissions.
- There is a nonrefundable $60 (USD) fee to complete each submission. It is payable by credit card only. Please call your bank in advance of submitting payment, as many International credit card companies may require pre-authorization for the payment to go through successfully.
- ASCO Customer Service is available Monday - Friday from 8:30 AM - 5:00 PM ET by phone (888-282-2552 or 703-299-0158) or email.