Helpful Tips Before You Begin Your Submission:
- Submitters will be automatically assigned an abstract control number once they complete the Title step in the submitter.
- Abstracts may be viewed and modified at any time before the deadline (Tuesday, June 16, 2020) by the designated submitter or the first author. Your ASCO username and password are required to log in and edit the submission.
- All authors' conflict of interest disclosure information is required to complete a submission. To do so:
- Distribute the Coauthor Disclosure Form to your coauthors, collect responses, and manually enter them at the COI Disclosure step. It is recommended to collect this information before starting your submission.
- Authors can submit their disclosure electronically through the ASCO Disclosure Management System. If an author has provided his/her disclosure through the system already, the information will automatically populate across all of their submissions.
- Please note that you will be charged a nonrefundable $60 (USD) fee to complete your submission.